Prayers for Work and Studying

Check out our Bible Illustrated project!


At the Commencement of Any Work
Bless, O Lord.

or:

O Lord Jesus Christ, Only-begotten Son of Thy Eternal Father, Thou hast said with Thy most holy lips: "Without Me, you can do nothing." My Lord and my God, in faith I embrace Thy words with my heart and soul, and bow before Thy goodness; help me, a sinner, to do in union with Thee this work which I am about to begin, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

After the Completion of Any Work 
Glory to Thee, O Lord.

or:

Thou, O my Christ, art the sum and fullness of all that is good; fill my soul with joy and gladness, and save me, for Thou alone art all-merciful. Amen.

Before Lessons 
Most gracious Lord! Send down upon us the grace of Thy Holy Spirit to grant us intelligence and strengthen the powers of our soul, that we may attend to the instruction given us, and grow up to glorify Thee, our Creator, to gladden our parents, and to serve the Church and our people.

After Lessons 
We thank Thee, our Creator, that Thou hast granted us Thy grace to attend to this instruction. Bless our parents and teachers who are leading us to knowledge of good, and grant us energy and strength to persevere in our studies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contents

Commemorations of the Living and the Departed

Prayer Before and After Meals